After the introduction of live signal video support for cameras from digital cinema to webcams in January 2010, the new Version 5.0 now supports the analysis of all kinds of video files based on ffmpeg and VLC media player supported formats. Raw Data support for still image analysis based on dcraw, metadata handling based on the Exiftool by Phil Harvey and the automatic analysis of the multipurpose test chart TE42 has been added. iQ-Analyzer 5.0 can be started with and without a user interface. As a command line tool it can be integrated in third party software and a hot folder technology will be available soon to further automate the camera analysis.
||• Support of various grey scale targets including TE240, TE241, TE259, TE264, etc.
• Determination of OECF according to ISO 14524 (camera OECF)
• Calculation of ISO Speed values (sat, 10, and 40) based on ISO 12232
• Determination of fixed pattern noise, total noise, and temporal noise based on ISO 15739
• Visual noise analysis based on ISO 15739 (including L*, u*, v* components)
• Dynamic range determination based on ISO 15739 (f-stops, densities)
• Output range calculation (Digital values)
• White balance accuracy by calculation the distances for R, G, and B curves
• LCH based analysis on greyscale
• Waveform style analysis
|Windows XP or Windows 7 in 32Bit or 64 Bit
(note: separate versions of iQ-Analyzer 32 Bit and 64 Bit)
|The current version requires Snow Leopard (10.6) and intel Core 2 duo processors or newer because full 64 Bit support is required.
Note that the video analysis currently runs on windows based PCs only.
price EUR 1.098,90
plus shipping (specified on final order confirmation)